Registration is Closed
We Look Forward To Your Submissions
There are two ways to enter the competition. Please Download the PDF form below or Use the handy online registration. We are excited to see what you will produce.
You can upload via this site or file transfer your video via Dropbox, Google Drive, Hightail or Wetranfer. You can also drop off a USB stick to:
ReelPeachFest c/o The Grooveyard 239 Main street downtown Penticton
Please note: We need the form (online or paper version) along with your video.
Reel Peach Registration Form (PDF) - for mailed in entries.
Videos Can Uploaded Here
Title of Film (required)
Producer's Name(s) (required)
Street Address (required)
Talent: List the full names of all the people who appear or whose voices are heard in the submission, please also provide copies of Talent releases as indicated in official Rules of Reel Peach Festival.
Musical Performances: Please list the full names of all music and the names of the performers that are heard in the submission. Please include copyright, royalty approval, or written permission for use as stated in the official Rules of Reel Peach Festival:
Producer’s Statement, Indemnity and Release As the producer, I agree to and acknowledge the following:
1. I agree to abide by the Contest Rules and Regulations as noted on this entry form and such other requirements as Groove-V Productions, promoting the Reel Peach Festival, may reasonably request of me.
2. I agree to the use of my name, voice, likeness and image and the submission I produced for publicity purposes by Groove-V Productions, its agents and assigns (such as but not limited to: Peach Festival, Penticton Tourism, Thompson Okanagan Tourism Organization).
3. I warrant the list of Talent is complete, and has consented to the use of their image, voice and likeness and the presentation of the submission to the judges and at the Reel Peach Festival.
4. I warrant that I have all necessary permissions, waivers or rights to incorporate any copyright or other materials in my submission, for copies to be made and used and for the presentation of such material in my submission to the judges and at the Reel Peach Festival and that the list of Music and Performers is complete.
5. I will indemnify and hold harmless Groove-V Productions its officers and directors in respect of any expense, cost, action or claim brought based on an allegation that any use of the submission by Reel Peach Festival in the review by the judges or at the Reel Peach Festival violates (a) any of the Contest Rules and Regulations, (b) any of my warranties, or (c) any right of a third party. The producer will cooperate in the defense of any such claim and will provide such evidence, including attendance in person, at my sole expense as Groove-V Productions may require.
6. For good and valuable consideration, I hereby sell, assign and transfer to Groove-V Productions the non exclusive right, title and interest that I have in Canada, United States of America and all other countries in the world, in respect to the work submitted which was created by me. I also waive my moral rights in respect to the original work in favor of Groove-V Productions and its assignees and licensees.
7. I understand that non exclusive rights allows Groove-V Productions and it's agents or assigns to use portions of or all of my submission for the promotion of the festival, tourism or economic development to a world wide audience on any medium, and I will not sell, market or leverage my submission (or parts of) until after screening at ReelPeachFest film festival.