Reel Peach Festival: Rules
Download Reel Peach Fest Rules (PDF)
- Submissions should be a minimum of 1 minute up to a maximum of 3 minutes.
- Each video must be family friendly content.
- Format must be HD (1920×1080) MP4 file
- Submissions can be electronically submitted (we-transfer / hightail / Google / etc…) or USB stick.
- Submission deadline is Sunday July 31st midnight 2022
- Producers may submit more than one entry.
- Each submission must include official entry form plus…
- Actor/voice-over talent releases
- Music, Image or other copyrighted material proof of permission, waiver, or rights to license for distribution during film festival and/or film festival sponsors.
- Submissions must be TV friendly (ie. no swearing, nudity, explicit violence)
- Submissions can not include any unlawful, defamatory or illegal content or any content that violates the rights of any third party.
- Submissions must have written authorization to use a specific brand or product.
- By submitting an entry…the producer authorizes Groove-V Productions permission to display finalists during the Penticton Peach Festival and any or all submissions online for contesting to choose a fan favorite, promotion of the film festival (presently and for the future), and to grant authorization for Travel Penticton and/or Thompson Okanagan Tourism Association to use all or part of a submission for the purposes of promoting tourism in the Okanagan.
- The organizer reserves the right to limit the amount of finalists.
- Submissions are non-exclusive meaning producers are free to re-purpose any or all parts of their submission for future use as they see fit.
|What judges are looking for:
Editing (visual effects / pacing / color grading / audio)
BONUS: Okanagan experience or Libations
BONUS: inclusion of a Peach in story/concept
Remember that your audience is waiting for a rock concert to start